Saturday, March 6, 2021

Portfolio Project Post #12

This post will be the first part of my final storyboard. I drew my final drawing of Psycho and tomorrow I will upload my brother's first digital render of the character along with the rest of the final storyboard. The storyboard also includes the entire final script. Post #12 and #13 should be my last pre-production posts for the project and I will be moving on to the production stage shortly.

Psycho Drawing

I fixed up my concept drawing of Psycho by using the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland as a reference. I improved some details by overlapping lines and coloring the character.


Storyboard (Old)



Storyboard (New)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project Post #22 (CCR)

My final post for my portfolio project will be my creative critical reflection (CCR). I need to answer the following questions. -How does yo...

Blog Archive