Thursday, March 11, 2021

Portfolio Project Post #14

For my first step into production, I had my brother draw the final image for Psycho. Drawing on the iPad made the final copy look professional and it gave the image more texture.


The leaf-like pattern on Psycho's suit brings the costume to life and makes the character as a whole stand out more. The paper texture on his white fur brings out the fact that he is just a comic book drawing. He's only going to be appearing in a couple frames as a 2-D character so it should turn out good unlike if I tried to make the character CG. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project Post #22 (CCR)

My final post for my portfolio project will be my creative critical reflection (CCR). I need to answer the following questions. -How does yo...

Blog Archive