Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Portfolio Project Post #21 (Opening Video)

Finally, after about nine and a half hours, I finished editing. The coloring techniques didn't really make in the end, but I added plenty of sound effects and music to push the mood of each scene in the viewer's face. I didn't come out as I expected, but the short animations actually came out pretty well for my first time animating. Overall this isn't the best project in my opinion, but the hard work I put into editing was a great learning experience for me. Anyway here is the video.

             https://youtu.be/4uCaSKl0q3Q           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project Post #22 (CCR)

My final post for my portfolio project will be my creative critical reflection (CCR). I need to answer the following questions. -How does yo...

Blog Archive