Sunday, February 28, 2021

Portfolio Project Post #10

This post is all about equipment and props. I want to make sure I have a solid list of all the things I need to successfully film my video. 

First of all, I'll need my camera and other parts to go with it. I have a backpack full of all my camera equipment including lenses that I can switch out along with my SD card. As for components like dolly, stage lights, microphones, and tripods, I will be borrowing all of that from a friend who will be helping me to make sure I get the best shots possible since he is very experienced in video making. For color, he also has some LED's and I might buy colored plastic to cover the stage lights.

Next on my list is props. The first scene to include a prop is in the hallway. I need to buy a clock to put on the wall. I'm going to need multiple shirts and mugs for the continuity errors as well. Speaking of shirts, another component of filming is the wardrobe. I'm gonna keep it simple and have Will in mainly black and white clothes because I think it fits his personality best and it won't complicate coloring. Another important prop is my cat. He's never too busy with work so hopefully, our schedules align. Furniture like my bed and chair are also important, but they stay in the same place so no worries about that. Finally, I'd like to add some background props like comics, pencils, and other things to show off Will's personality and hobbies.

Lastly, for post-production I'm going to need to wipe my new computer I got of all its previous data. This way I'll be able to set it up to my liking and when it comes time for editing it will be smooth sailing. I'll also need the finished animation that I'll use my brother's IPad to create. Other than that I'll just need the music, footage, and graphics to put the opening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project Post #22 (CCR)

My final post for my portfolio project will be my creative critical reflection (CCR). I need to answer the following questions. -How does yo...

Blog Archive