Sunday, March 14, 2021

Portfolio Project Post #16

For this post, I believe I finally found the right song to use in my video. The song I was going to use before was a bit too goofy which helps for the comedy aspect, but kinda throws off the mood I wanted to create. So I used the site Chosic.com that was recommended in class to find something a bit more relaxing to keep pace with the character's emotions. Here is a link to the website and the song I chose. 

https://www.chosic.com/download-audio/?t=27285

I chose Fragile by Keys of Moon because I needed something more low-key and relaxing. The way the song builds up creates some anticipation and the tones give off a bit of a mysterious feel. I just think in total this will work better for the movie's general mood and will represent more of what it's about. This aspect of the opening is still up in the air, but this is the closest sound I've found so far to match my theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project Post #22 (CCR)

My final post for my portfolio project will be my creative critical reflection (CCR). I need to answer the following questions. -How does yo...

Blog Archive